Elexco Inc. is hiring experienced Directional Drill Operators and individuals who are interested in becoming trained to operate a directional drill. Learn more about joining the Elexco Inc. family!
- Individuals must be able to read blue prints and have knowledge of the underground process
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Valid US Driver’s License/Class A CDL License
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience operation a directional drill (Ditch Witch and/or Vermeer)
- Ability to work safely, with or without supervision in all weather conditions
- Ability to work operate equipment, including, but not limited to directional drills, locating systems, trencher, backhoe and excavators
- Ability to safely run HDD drills and location systems
- Trench, place duct, pull cable, and direct bury main-line and drops
- Locate & verify all utilities before construction
- A good working knowledge of telecommunications construction to include general familiarity with Horizontal Directional drills;
- Ability to use cable placement equipment and tools
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems
This position is responsible for running a variety of equipment including, horizontal drills, excavators and dump trucks. The individual in this position is required to work at all time with safety in mind. All equipment, vehicles, tools are new and best in class.
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients.
Elexco believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, and Professionalism. To learn more about Elexco, the benefits we offer and our values, we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn, or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Elexco is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.