Elexco, Inc. provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the underground utility industry. Elexco, Inc. is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
Hydro-excavation is a non-destructive method of excavating/digging which uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to excavate around utilities safely, and precisely.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Mobilization and operation of hydro vac equipment
- General upkeep of equipment
- Daily reporting
- Other Equipment Operation
- General Labor
- Working in all weather conditions
- Pre-employment DOT drug screening
- Hydrovac or construction experience preferred
- Good driving record and clearinghouse registered
- Extremely safety oriented
- CDL-A driver’s license with Tanker and Airbrakes endorsements
- Must be able to push, pull, lift 50+lbs and work heavy equipment
- Local and regional travel will be required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule due to contracts/client schedules, weather, etc
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to use and navigate computer and electronic equipment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Elexco, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer