“Humankind has only one home, the Earth,” says environmental-stewardship.org. “We have a stewardship responsibility to restore and maintain the Earth and its resources to a level that will sustain life both now and far into the future.”
At Elexco, we know that our activities impact the environment. We know that the world’s natural resources are limited. We feel that protecting these resources is consistent with our overall corporate goals and strategies.
In fulfilling our commitment and responsibility to environmental stewardship:
- We seek to ensure our environmental policy is held up by our employees, subcontractors, and business partners.
- We ensure project-specific environmental concerns are identified, addressed as part of the project planning, and communicated to the project team.
- We will conduct our operations in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- We will minimize the environmental risks to our employees and the communities in which we provide service.
- We will promote employee awareness of environmental concerns and responsibilities.